Welcome to Our Home

For years people have come to my home and always been very complimentary. I always thought of it as more of a cordiality. Recently I took part in our neighborhood Christmas homes tour. Over 250 people came into my home. When I saw ladies taking pictures of my ideas, I realized that I truly do inspire others. Sometimes I come up with ideas, and my husband really thinks I'm taking things a step too far. Like 5 months after we moved into our brand new home, I wanted to paint all the fireplace wood work and mantle black. Well, 4 years later we still like it and show guests the 'before' photo. We are all inspired by something. So, as I share things on this blog, I hope you duplicate, improve and are inspired to take your decorating just one step further. Enjoy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

I Didn't Anticpate

Quick little post. I'm taking down Christmas. A bittersweet process for me. I've made my way to the porch. One of my favorite areas to decorate. I didn't anticipate the trees to actually freeze into the pots! I wonder when they will thaw?

No comments:

Post a Comment